some of my knacks & things I love to do include but are not limited to:
- thrift shop & re-purpose the stuff I find. It's probably my favorite thing to do. I find myself at D.I. way more than I'd like to admit. Which is hilarious since I wouldn't have been caught dead there a few years ago;)
- making beaded jewelry. this is probably right up there with re-purposing but I don't do this nearly enough. It just really depends on my mood & lately I've just been in the mood to decorate my house or update what I have.
- mod podge. really?!! you can mod podge anything, this probably goes along side of re-purposing since I mod podge a lot of the things I redo.
- refinish furniture. again this goes with the re-purposing thing. I guess I could have just listed the things I like to re-purpose & how, lol. This could even become my new favorite thing to do. It's really a great feeling having furniture that you refinished. I've got several things in the works I can't wait to share.
- making hair accessories for my girls.
- occasional sewing.
- scrapbook & make cards. This I REALLY don't enough. I love to do it but really never find the time, partly the reason I blog so much,(online scrapbook). My goal is to complete at least a page or two every year. LOL! Not really but it's the way it's been going.
- I also love anything & everything that makes my job as a mom & a homemaker easier or funner.
This list only touches a few things I love to do & the type of things you might find on my blog. Hope you enjoy & come back often! Thanks!!!